Friday, February 29, 2008

I got "tagged" - and I have NO clue if this is right?!?! =)

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
1. To Church
2. To the mailbox
3. To Church
4.To Bed Bath and Beyond
B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME: (Regularly):
Myspace =) - MIL - Margie - Sarah
C) Four of my favorite foods:
Cream Puffs - Beef Stroganoff - Rib Eye Steak - Chuck's Cooking =) YUMMY!!!
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Syracuse NY - with my grand babies!!
2) Disneyland
3) Hawaii
4) Syracuse NY
E) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Ever After
2) Anne of Green Gables
3) Sleepless in Seattle
4) You've got Mail
=) OK Tiffany... I did it!!! NOW I MUST add a photo... because I MUST!! This is Noah at Church... where I go often =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe Yay Pam!!!! You rock and you did awesome. It was fun to read...and that is an adorable photo of Noah. *sigh* so precious.

ME

ME
at 50 years old!!

[b] school

Followers